.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Leading the Way to a Bully-Free School

Every day high up initiate students ar bullied; there is no diversity for bullying. Boys and girls alike experience this from ages 14 to 18. This is a problem that high schools fail to recognize. Most schools ar aw be of bullying, and dont do anything to stop it. What they dont know, is that there are things they could do to stop it. As a high school student, I stir witnessed kids at my school be victimized by their fellow students. And Im condemnable to admit, that sometime I didnt do anything about it. What may be even more deplorable, is that Im unity of many others who have do the decision to stand idly by as unrivaled of my classmates was being bullied. That is not continuously the case, however.\nOne day during my class, a student who was sitting close to me was being made dramatic play of by a some other boys. The kid they were fractious wasnt a popular  boy. He didnt have many friends, but he was pretty smart. You could posit that he would be a typical bu lly target. moreover he had helped me with my Algebra homework a few days earlier. So when I saw them perversive him like that, it bothered me a lot. I knew that he didnt have the self-confidence to stand up for himself. This guy was really nice, and no one should treat him with much(prenominal) disrespect. I made up my mind that something had to be through with(p). And if it had to be me, then so be it.\nSo, I did it. I turn away up and told the guys that were bullying him to exclude up. I yelled at them, saying that what they were doing was wrong and they essential to stop. Of course, I didnt put it in such nice of terms. unless I had to do what I had to do to make authentic they would stop. As soon as they stopped, I felt diverseness of ¦better about myself. Sure, later(prenominal) on these guys would probably poke out to tease him. But perceive this kids face light up with a glimmer of intrust for himself was priceless. I knew I had done the right thing, and I kne w that it meant a lot to him. That moment was classic to me, and changed the way I fight down to similar sit...

No comments:

Post a Comment