.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Conflict and Power at the Workplace

Recently, I undergo wizard of the most backbreaking situations of my life. At my blend inplace, at that place has been a galvanic pile of conflict in the past few months. It has been truly hard to deal with overdue to the f b bulge out that it is my dads business, and we all act like family there. We usually recover along great and sop up no problems, mainly because e genuinelyone has been friends with other prior to functional there. I have a lot of prior friends who now work there and several(prenominal) quantifys I wonder if that is good or bad.\nI have a friend with whom Ive attended heart and soul school and high school. I got him a job at my dads restaurant because he was in need and he was one of my beat out friends, and he has been running(a) there for about third years, where I have been for louvre or six years. Everything started out great, he fit in with everyone right a right smart, he was working hard and well with others, it was perfect. We would fail into little arguments, still with us the next sidereal day everything would be and fine. As months when on I started to notice some huge changes in the way he was acting. He had list out to me that he was kindle in men, which is something I back up and still support him in, and he in addition started to seem very concerned with the power currencies I had against him, such as resourcefulness currency, social network currency, ad hominem currency, and intimacy currency, things he also contains as well, but in different ways than I do. He was struggling with things at home, and I always make sure that he had a place to stay, or if he needed money I would help him out. He knew this but one day something happened and he just completely changed.\nI had a friend who was my brothers best friend, and we were into each other. We talked all the time and everyone at work knew that there was something kind of going on between us. One day this girl, who also works with us, had just brok en up with her fellow and decided that she wanted to get out my brothers best friend, the guy I was kind of seeing...

No comments:

Post a Comment