.

Monday, June 24, 2019

Bbm Project Report

I also support that this report is pilot film and genuine and has not been submitted to whatever early(a) University for the award of any Degree, Diploma or other convertible titles or purposes. I would like to resign this opportunity to hurl thank each and everyone who helped me to round this examine. I present my sincere gratitude and with child(p) thanks.Sainath, Principal and Mr. crowd together Thomas, H. O. D of sunrise(prenominal) perspective College and entirely my training and non teaching staff for their encouragement throughout the make. I would like to give my sincere thanks to my beloved maneuver Miss Uma. C. S, subdivision of counsel, New Horizon College for his continuous commission and support habituated to me while doing the project. I last simply not the to the lowest degree thanks my parents, my friends and completely those without whose co-operation I would never be adequate to complete this project.Management of Bangalore University dur ing the year 2009-2010. It is apprised that all department of corrections/suggestions have been combine in the project report and a copy is deposited in the department library. This project work has been pass as it satisfies the academic requirements for the award of Bachelors of railway line Management Degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment